The major areas which are covered in these logistics and supply chain management courses in Dubai include:
- customer management and vendor management
- order management and inventory management
- return management and budgeting
These courses provide in depth knowledge of all the above areas and teach how to manage the entire business activities such as:
- staffing and goods movement
- goods procurement and purchasing
- inventory and returns
These courses also cover how to improve the efficiency of the operations by improving the human resource department, product return and cost reduction. The Logistics and Supply Chain Management can be concluded by a diploma certificate which is awarded by the institute after successful completion of the said program. This certificate helps you get jobs in reputed organizations in the United Kingdom.
These courses and IELTS course in Dubai Deira are categorized into two segments:
- Supply Chain Management
The first segment mainly focuses on the methodology of the supply chain. This includes learning the strategies used by various organizations for their success. Supply chain is a very complex subject, which consists of many processes. These courses include information about the:
In the second segment, the students are given the detailed understanding about the relationship between Logistics and Supply Chain Management. This involves a more detailed study of the supply chain policies of the company. These include:
- planning and organizing
- forecasting and buying
- production and storage
- marketing of products
This segment also deals with the implementation of quality management systems.
All the trainings offered by the institutes have certain standardization rules. Some of the basic rules of this type of management courses are mentioned as:
- First, the syllabus should contain only those topics which are directly related to the business activities of the company.
- Secondly, the topics or lessons should be taught by experienced professionals in the field.
- Thirdly, all the courses should be supported by laboratory experiments. Finally, the students should not try to reinvent the wheel, rather, should learn from others.
Why This Training is Necessary for Employees?
Many companies offer online logistics and supply chain courses to train their employees. The students who are interested can select from these various programs. In addition to that, many companies provide written reports and examinations after successful completion of these courses.
For the trainees, some companies offer short-term training programs in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. This helps the companies in introducing their employees to the course concepts and terminology, thereby enabling them to familiarize themselves with the course materials faster.